Friday, September 6, 2013

HOW TO MAKE A SNOW GLOBE

HOW TO MAKE A SNOW GLOBE




Thank you for my first request from my cousin Rhia!!!
I received a text this morning saying that she wanted me to teach her son how to make a snow globe. I promised her I was going to post this for her this evening.
This process is quite simple. First I stopped by the Goodwill this afternoon after lunch with my best friend.  I purchased a mason jar and a small figurine to use for this project. I had the rest of the materials at home.  Now I'm ready!!!

MATERIAL LIST:
1. Mason Jar
2. Glue Gun
3. Glitter 
4. Figurine

1.) Glue the bottom of your figurine to inside of mason jar lid.
2.) Fill your jar with watter and glitter.
3.) Secure lid tight 
*Bonus: You might even add a ribbon to the bottom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment