Tuesday, September 3, 2013

DIY Subway Art Project



I love it when I can replicate a piece of art and personalize it for hundreds less don't you.  In this project I chose to use my childhood address! This place gave me a lot of great memories as a child and now, every time I see this piece, it gives me a happy feeling inside! Priceless!
Some of you might get intimidated by making this piece but it wouldn't hurt to try right? This piece only cost me $10 versus $599 in Restoration Hardware! What a deal right? 
It will definitely be a conversation piece at your next family party!!!
Are you ready to get your hands dirty and get crafty???

All you need is:

-Foam board from the dollar store 
-paint
-scrap board from any hardware store and cut 2" larger around the foam board
***(the first 4 cuts are usually free)
-scrap wood trim cut to frame your art work

Easy enough???
NOW ARE YOU READY! 

CLICK BEL0W FOR MY VIDEO TUTORIAL


No comments:

Post a Comment